CREATED: MAY 12, 2016 | LAST UPDATED: MAY 12, 2016 | BOOKMARK | COPY URL
Click on the 'Reports' button in the top menu. All your email campaign data is stored here, available in easy to read visual format where appropriate. Data can also be exported to CSV file by clicking the blue 'Download full report' link at the top of the page.
If you want to access custom reports or schedule reports to download or send you can learn how to do this in the Reports Scheduler section.
The Date filter at top right of window lets you select records based on the date range. The maximum date range is restricted for a period of 12 months.
How to find SMS Reports:
- Click on the 'Reports' button in the top menu.
- Click on SMS in the left menu
- Select from the available standard reports listed in the left menu
SMS Unsubscribe Report: This report shows the number of unsubscribed interactions for each customer in the account database.
- SMS ID: This is the unique identifier number automatically generated in TractionNext and used as a reference.
- SMS Name: The name given to the SMS campaign by the user
- SMS Type: This shows if it is part of a campaign or a transaction automation
- SMS Sent Date: That date the SMS was sent from the system
- Blocked number: Number of SMS unsubscribe requests for that contact
- Unsubscribe Type: Blocked (no more communications can be sent at all) or unsubscribed (removed from being contacted in a specific campaign)??
- Unsubscribe Date: The date the SMS unsubscribe request was received by the system
SMS Activity Report: This report shows the SMS activity with the number of SMS’s sent to individual contacts.